Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Grrrr. What a day. All I want to do is finish something.

Today has been a "When you give a mouse a cookie" or "When you give a pig a pancake" sort of day. If you don't know, they are a series of childrens books. Let me explain why I seriously drive myself crazy... I was on the phone with Mindy and I come up with this brilliant idea. Let's do a vampire party as a prelude to the New Moon movie that premiers at midnight on the 19th (12:05am on the 20th if we get technical). As I'm typing this I realize that it sounds like I am still an infatuated teen. That may be so. I'm okay with that. Anyway...I suggest to Mindy that we have this party outside on my patio. She says, "I don't know what you're talking about. Won't we get muddy if the weather turns bad?" Realizing that she didn't know that we had built a covered patio this summer, I say, "I'll post pictures of it on my blog." Well...I take the pictures, download the pictures, resize the dang things so they upload quickly, then I think, "It makes sense to post the "before" pictures also. So I repeat the process with the "before" pictures. So now I have spent what seems like all day, finding pictures of the building of this patio so I can post them. Ugh. Grrr, Sheesh! I would like to get off the computer now but am so bothered that I spent 3 million years in the process and still have a super long to-do list. I give up. Happy stinkin blogging. Will someone take my computer away from me and send me to time out? Sorry kids, your mom has been blogging and will soon return to Earth.

1 comment:

  1. Wow, awesome! I didn't even know about this project. It's nice to see pics of the family. It almost makes me homesick. Well, maybe not, but it does make me miss you!

    xoxox

    ReplyDelete